Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

My order ID 17900786 -470 Thank you for your response The…

Customer Question
My order ID 17900786 -470...
My order ID 17900786 -470 Thank you for your response The trouble codes are p1260 and p 1582.The last 8 of the vin 3HM67043.
We had a communication break for several reasons including our ppower lost. Here in Florida. Please be advised that the $26.00 will be ok. From my card.I understand that this was also a problem.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jaguar
9/18/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Other than the fault codes what kind of problem are you having?Is it a starting issue?
it is a starting issue. I have no spark no fuel pulse i replaced the cps ,On cranking the engine i would get a bright pulse signal first crank then it goes dim afew times then blank, at the ignition coil connector there's no voltage ignition on or when cranking.On examining the ecm I have no sign of damage.
I was garanteed satisfaction when I got into this just answer program the fees were $5.00 deposit and then $26.00 after a response .well the response i get is to call your mechanic Richard for another $ 35.00 ifind this beeing not too fair. Because i have given you guys both a email address and phone number to reach me So why should I pay this $35.00 . Please respond i need your help . thank you