Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Drivers seat module is blowing fuses, yes, 2006 xkr victory,

Customer Question
Drivers seat module is...

Drivers seat module is blowing fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

2006 xkr victory

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XKR yourself? What have you tried so far?

I guess what I am looking for is a ford module replacement as the jaguar module is not avalible.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Jaguar
9/18/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Your best bet would be to source a used one as the 2003-2006 should use the same module. I would need your VIN to confirm.
Matt, Engineer