Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I own a Jaguar XF in UAE. The car was bought in 2014. Last

Customer Question

I own a Jaguar XF in UAE. The car was bought in 2014. Last week the car met with an accident and the curtain airbag and the seat cover opened up on the co-driver side.The co driver has suffered chemical burns. We are not able to identify the cause of the chemical burns.. Non of the airbags are torn.Please help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.
Did the passenger front air bag also deploy?Can I have the last six of your VIN?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i dont have the VIN handy. Front airbag did not deploy.. Only curtain airbag.. also the seat cover got torn. the place of chemical burn is the place of contact from where the seat got burnt