Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I own a Jaguar XF in UAE. The car was bought in 2014. Last…

Customer Question
I own a Jaguar XF...
I own a Jaguar XF in UAE. The car was bought in 2014. Last week the car met with an accident and the curtain airbag and the seat cover opened up on the co-driver side.The co driver has suffered chemical burns. We are not able to identify the cause of the chemical burns.. Non of the airbags are torn.Please help.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Jaguar
9/7/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Did the passenger front air bag also deploy?Can I have the last six of your VIN?
i dont have the VIN handy. Front airbag did not deploy.. Only curtain airbag.. also the seat cover got torn. the place of chemical burn is the place of contact from where the seat got burnt
Matt, Engineer