Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

I have used your mechanic service twice and was helpful. Now

Customer Question

I have used your mechanic service twice and was helpful. Now this time I am looking to see if anyone has posted answers about door lock actuators. Thanks
JA: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?
Customer: It is 2006 S Type and I had the front passenger side lock actuator replaced in2015 but now the driver side locks and unlocks properly but the other three lock and immediately unlock so I will take it to a car repair shop this time.
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: It is the second time as I stated in my last statement that I had this problem in2015 and had one replaced but now having the same problem again.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I will not be doing the repair but will get a qualified mechanic that works on european cars to do it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.
Sounds like one of the doors is not locking causing the control module to unlock the rest of the vehicle. Go inside the vehicle and use the central locking switch on the dash. See if all the door lock or you find one door not fully locking.Let me know.