Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

2007 jaguar 3.0 running rough, no check engine light, no it…

Customer Question
2007 jaguar 3.0 running...

2007 jaguar 3.0 running rough, no check engine light

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

No it is not on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Jaguar?

X type

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jaguar
8/13/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
When does the rough running occur? Does it happen at idle when the engine is cold or while driving?
My mechanic came back from vacation and tested it. It turns out that it is the lower catalytic convertor. $3000 for a car that's worth $5000. Does that sound about right?

That sounds too much. I would need the VIN to confirm parts pricing and availability but that quote seems too high.