Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

Ive just replaced rear quarter window regulator but rear…

Customer Question
Ive just replaced rear quarter...
Ive just replaced rear quarter window regulator but rear windows wont go up or down>
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jaguar
8/4/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Have you checked to make sure you have power going to the motor you replaced by back probing it ?

Matt, Engineer