Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace 'S' AWD, I experience a

Customer Question

Hello Richard, I have a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace 'S' AWD, I experience a driveline vibration at speeds above 65 mph. The dealership had my car for almost a month and eventually received update from Jaguar to replace the driveshaft. I am still experiencing the same issue, any ideas would help
Thanks - Harin
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.
Can I have the last six of your VIN?Do you know if the dealer swapped a known good set of wheels and tires to your vehicle as part of their diagnosis?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They checked the wheels, had the car for 30 days. The VIN last few digits are 054798. In Jaguar forums the driveline vibration seems to be the common occurrence; the Jaguar dealer said they isolated it to that (vs it being a bent wheel) and verified with corporate for the driveshaft replacement but when I picked up the vehicle I experienced the same problem. The vibration is more a steady throbbing/pulsing grind at > 65 mph that occurs every 1-2 seconds