Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

I have a 2003 Jaguar S-Type R that is currently in a

Customer Question
restricted performance mode.I have a...
I have a 2003 Jaguar S-Type R that is currently in a restricted performance mode.I have a check engine light P1339
I have rough running on start up, and it will not go over 3k RPM.
I looked this up and found that P1339 is
Fuel Pump Driver Module Communication Circuit (Fuel Pump Driver Module). Is this just the circuit or the module itself? How can I test the module with a meter? Also, is it a programmed device? Can I just swap it out or do I need to have it programmed?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jaguar
8/2/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. you can just swap it out and you should be good to go.

will replacing this module fix the "restricted performance mode"?
Where is it ?

yes. and its in the trunk, right side

hows it going?

Matt, Engineer