Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Code 16 wont start, no they are fine. 2000 s type, v8,

Customer Question
Code 16 wont start ...

Code 16 wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No they are fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Jaguar?

2000 s type

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

V8

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fixing myself. seen many forums about this. i believe that something in the alarm must be reset or even a problem with the key fob. code 16 no start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jaguar
8/1/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Is the engine not cranking at all?Any recent work done to the vehicle?