Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I need to do a firmware update? i called Jaguar and they…

Customer Question
I need to do...

I need to do a firmware update?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jaguar. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I called Jaguar and they told me i have to take it in is that correct or can i do it myself?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jaguar
7/31/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi im kevin any firmware update can only be carried out on the dealer tool .it has to connect via the internet from their tool to a main server which selects and downloads the correct firmware version to the vehicle .there unfortunatly is no other option