Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

After heavy rain a puddle of water on passenger side coming…

After heavy rain...

After heavy rain a puddle of water on passenger side coming out below the left side of glovebox. It comes out only after a good rain and when I put the car in drive and move forward. Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

2003 X type 2,5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Did nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope, that is it I guess

7/26/2017
Richard, Jaguar Technician
The water ingress could be coming from the fresh air intake for the climate control. I first recommend we check the wiper cowl to make sure it is not lifted up. Let me know.
Richard, Jaguar Technician
I will check it later this morning. Thanks Anthony