Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

New a/c compressor. can't get the front shocks to activate,

Customer Question

new a/c compressor. can't get the front shocks to activate
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: a/c comp. clicks on & off like it wants to pump,but won't. is there a relay or something else to look for?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Jaguar. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.
What year is your XJ? Is there an air suspension fault warning on?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
2004 vdp there was but not now
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.
Ok this may sp but strange but we need to add so me weight to the rear of the vehicle so the module sees a ch angle in ride height. I usually get a couple of guys to sit on the back and then it will start to fill the front.