Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

No illumination on my 2003 s type gear shift console while…

Customer Question
No illumination on my...

No illumination on my 2003 s type gear shift console while running

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

Stock at 102000 mi no leaking stuck in park and brake lights work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 Jaguar?

S type

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and looking for fuse or relay location for the trans

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Jaguar
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 5 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Sounds like we may have a problem withn the shifter. See if the sport mode switch illuminated when pressed. Also p lease check fuse #15 (5 amp) in the central fuse box behind the passenger side lower kick panel. This fuse also powers a few other circuits so it is most lilely not blown. Let me know.
Hi Richard, No on the sport light. I will check the fuse in the morning. Thank-you and I will keep u posted, Brian