Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

2003 XK8 convertible, no sound from radio: I have bought

Customer Question

2003 XK8 convertible, no sound from radio: I have bought Another head unit But the original one and the new one seem fine, I have bought two amplifiers and they have seemed fine, but neither one of them have a cooling fan turns on but there is no sound from the speakers, I tested the speaker with a tester and it was OK as well, I have checked all the fuses I know to check
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.
Does the CD changer work? Will it load the discs and does this show in the radio display?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have a cartridge to try that, but when I press the green button inside the CD changer it does work, it acts like it wants to load
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok I just bought a cartridge, but won't be here till the 23rd
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
was a Richard done?