cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

My 1990 XJS has a cigarette lighter that does not work with

Customer Question

My 1990 XJS has a cigarette lighter that does not work with conventional charging cords (the diameter is wrong...can I change to a later year, say 1995 lighter?
JA: Are you fixing your XJ-S yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a great mechanic and the center console will be completely re fabricated as the wood is shot
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 5 months ago.
Yeah you can switch it out for any aftermarket lighter the are like 10 dollars if you need anything else please let me know and be sure to rate my service when you get the chance