Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

When I push on brake a error code pops #3 and sometimes #2.

Customer Question
When I push on...

When I push on brake a error code pops #3 and sometimes #2. rh signal lamp is out. no rear brake light. It comes on and off after awhile.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I had it serviced two weeks ago.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

2006 s-type r.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S-Type yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I have a guy, neighbor. When it was in shop I mentioned it and the light worked for awhile, i.e. two weeks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it for now. I'll let you know later when I recheck my car. Thanks.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jaguar
4/6/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
right now both rear brake lamp bulbs are not working? Do the tail lights and other rear lights work? Does the high mount stop lamp work?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All lights work. Except sometimes the right front turn light stop working. It was working now it is not.