Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

Inner tire wear. I changed the upper control arms to no

Customer Question
avail JA: How old are the...
Inner tire wear. I changed the upper control arms to no avail
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: This is the third set of rear tires in 40000 moles
JA: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?
Customer: 2003 x type 2.5
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just changed the upper control arms. Had it aligned before the last tire change but these wore out faster
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jaguar
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: john -aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician

do you have the alignment printout?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. the camber is off
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there some way to adjust the rear wheel camber?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have two. Alignments in the last 100000 miles they have not fixed the issue
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You still there?

adjustable rear control arms...have you updated them?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Jaguar never said that they had them. Are they the upper or lower control arms?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is nothing on the jaguar forums or there website that gives any information on adjustable crontrol arms.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you give me more informatio

let me look i know they make a cam bolt for the rear..

Matt, Engineer