Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

Replacing battery in morning. I'm told I will have to reset

Customer Question
some functions, including radio? JA: Have...
replacing battery in morning. I'm told I will have to reset some functions, including radio?
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: hmmm, no. battery four years old, and this morning weak start then just click click
JA: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?
Customer: 2003 x type 3.0
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: planning to jump, then drive to shop to have new battery installed
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: yello engine hlight came on after battery jumped today to drive home. it's sunday, and shop closed
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jaguar
Answered in 1 day by:
7/26/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. If you still need assistance please let me know.

Richard, Jaguar Technician