Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

Where is the location of 94 xjs radio fuze box : can't find

Customer Question
where is the location of...
where is the location of 94 xjs radio fuze box
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: can't find fuze for radio
JA: What year is your XJS?
Customer: 1994
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked fuze box under right consol,
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: radio not working, would like to check fuze
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jaguar
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
na
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do not need to
6/12/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

the radio fuse is in location #5 in the fuse panel on the left[drivers] side

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1ecok8paj9dozx/0612-jag-Wiring%20diagram.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/l1ecok8paj9dozx/0612-jag-Wiring%20diagram.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic