Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

First of all I had to replace the radiator and a/c

Customer Question
condenser. I didn't take them...
First of all I had to replace the radiator and a/c condenser. I didn't take them out but put new ones back in. Problem is that there is a what appears to be a vacuum hone that i just can't find where it goes. Secondly since I put the parts in i have had it started but have a bunch of light in the instrument cluster panel and one is. Boot open and i don't know what that means. Also the car was parked for roughly one in a half years so the battery on its own will not keep the car running.???
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes also the engine light is on. Obviously.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well I can't find where the hose goes and I've been jump starting it.
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: No I think that's it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jaguar
5/30/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what your working on, year , make and model as well as engine size please. Also if you have not done so can you check the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can with complete information and we can try and help you with this concern.

Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician