Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

Bought a new battery and l keep getting configure on my

Customer Question
Bought a new battery and...
Bought a new battery and l keep getting configure B on my message center xj8 2004
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had the new battery put in and the red and ***** *****ghts are flashing. Message center says configure B
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Me or someone that knows about cars.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jaguar Mechanic should know about your Jaguar?
Customer: The alarm keeps going off every day especially at night
JA: A blaring car alarm can be frustrating and (for you and your neighbors.) The mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jaguar
5/25/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Is everything in the vehicle working properly except for the configuration B warning? Can I have the last six of your VIN?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
G07589
Richard, Jaguar Technician