Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as an Automotive tech
7276279

Jaguar XJ6: My heat/ac fan stopped all of a sudden when I tuned

Customer Question

My heat/ac fan stopped all of a sudden when I tuned it off and on again. Now it will not come on. I checked the fuse on the passenger side (50 amp) and it is fine. How should I troubleshoot and where is the relay for the fan.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are having with the blower motor can be caused by any of the following,Defective Blower MotorDefective Blower RegulatorDefective High Speed Blower Motor RelayIn order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20motor%20Apr%2018.pdf