peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

How to install jaguar xjs 96 inner tail light passenger RH

Customer Question

How to install jaguar xjs 96 inner tail light passenger RH right
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thus far, the response time is not impressive. Many hours have passed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fixed it myself. CancelHugh Gardiner
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases info like this may be difficult to obtain and this may be why no response was given.I also know that sometimes a dealer or repair center in your area may be able to tell you how this is replaced and may not charge for this.

If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.Once again I do apologize for the delay and that no answer was given here.

Thanks Pete