Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

The car is say check key

Customer Question
The car is say check key
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
I can't remove my key from the key dock in my 09 jaguar xf premium luxury. The car say "check key" I just dove the car.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Live call is fine.
3/7/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and make sure the battery is o.k.If you have a weak battery this can sometimes cause this issue here with the battery needing to be re charged or replaced for this fault here.If the vehicle battery is checked/tested and found to be o.k. and not the issue here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete