Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I need instructions on how to remove the rear bumper cover…

Customer Question
I need instructions on...

I need instructions on how to remove the rear bumper cover of my 2004 XJ8 to replace one of the parking sensors.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I need illustrations that show how the rear bumper cover comes off the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes, I am.

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

The internet provides limited instructions. I'm looking for more info or even a video.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
2/28/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician

Click on the link.