Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Jimmy here I wanted to take care of you last session, so I…

Customer Question
Richard, Jimmy here I wanted...
Richard, Jimmy here I wanted to take care of you for the last session, so I open a new question as should have been done for all your extra info, just make a reply Exactly or what you want so I can pay you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
2/25/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician

Good morning. Let me go through any questions on my end that are open.

Ok.
By the way I'm gonna order that torque converter , my buddy owns Aamco, when he installs the converter do I need to bring it back to Jag to be reprogramed? He said he is not sure if he has the tool.Also how much additional mineral oil do I need appox to put back in the trans when replacing the converter. Thanks again and I will close this session.

No. If the software was already loaded in the TCM then you do not need to program anything else. Figure you wll need maybe about 5-6 liters of fluid.

Here are links to questions which are open on my end and not rated. Keep me posted.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/850f951503574b119e5381d850ab5e2c

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/6b4313efddda42eaa089747952f7045b