Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I own a1995 jag. all at once the gas,tehometer and

Customer Question
speedometer stop working. What could...
I own a1995 jag. all at once the gas,tehometer and speedometer stop working. What could be the problem? Thank you will be waiting four your answer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
2/18/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases providing you have power and ground at the cluster this type of problem is usually caused by a failing cluster. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below to check the power and ground at the cluster. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Instrument%20Cluster%20Feb%2019.pdf