Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

My jag 2005 has 133000 I love this car but sometimes when we…

Customer Question
My jag 2005 has 133000...
My jag 2005 has 133000 I love this car but sometimes when we get in it to start it the parking brake fault comes on..................so normally if you turn it off and wait 15 seconds and turn the key back on it goes away but today it would no go off, and if you drove it a beeping noises accurred. HELP!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
2/17/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

This issue will need to be tested with a scan tool for not only codes that may be set, but also for data from the ABS computer.

Thanks, Ron

do you think it could be a fuse?

No not at all.

Thanksagain, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.