Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

My 2006 XJ8 has been feeling fine, but I have had a couple…

Customer Question
My 2006 XJ8 has...

My 2006 XJ8 has been feeling fine, but I have had a couple of instances of the computer telling me there is an "air suspension fault". It goes off by itself, especially after a restart. This seems to have been mostly in cold weather. Any idea what this could mean? The dealer didn't seem too concerned.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Probably not. I'm 72 and not as flexible as I used to be.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?

It has 99,000 miles on it and is otherwise in fine condition.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
2/17/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thank you for your question,

Are you noticing any issue with the suspension such as ride height?

Has the system been scanned by the dealer and if so where there any fault codes coming up?