Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Remote Programming doors.Jaguar x308. 1998.

Customer Question

Remote Programming doors.Jaguar x308. 1998. Chassisnr:SAJJHAMG4CR842737.
Knut Moe.Norway.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

A

To program the key fob remote hold the headlamp stalk to the flash position then turn the ignition key to position 1. Flash the main beams four times and you should hear a tone. Press any button on the remote and you should heat the tone again. Turn off the vehicle and the remote should be programmed.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for information.Great you have this page. Knut Moe.Plommeveien .Norway.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Glad I was able to help. Please rate the response when you can so I can receive credit.