Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I have a 2000 S Type Jaguar, do I have to remove the

Customer Question
steering wheel to replace the...
I have a 2000 S Type Jaguar, do I have to remove the steering wheel to replace the turn signal switch.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
2/1/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. Yes, the steering wheel has to come off to replace the combination switch, (turn signal switch).

.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks