Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

02 s type Jaguar I turn on the security system car won't…

Customer Question
02 s type Jaguar I...
02 s type Jaguar I turn on the security system car won't catch. I left my car at a store.l am 3. Hours away from the nearest jaguar dealer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
1/16/2016
Jaguar Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately if the theft system is active about the only thing you can do it try your spare key and see if it will work. If none of your keys will work then the system is not reading the keys and you are going to need to have the system scanned to determine the cause. You may also try locating a local lock smith that can come out and check the programming on the keys.