Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

2003 jag Xkr no ignition lights coming on no turnover,

Customer Question
nothing. Light work, riff, radio...
2003 jag Xkr no ignition lights coming on no turnover, nothing. Light work, riff, radio, windows, nothing else.
Charged battery, checked all fuses, all ok.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
Will I get an answer soon as working on the car now. Got the impression it was quick.
I can see your time is 03.05 does this mean being in the UK I will not get an answer soon?
JUst thinking I may be expecting too much from your site, I thought experts were ready to go and still no one has answered me.
12/29/2015
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician

So the cluster does not power up at all when you turn the ignition ON? Is the P illuminated on the shifter?

No its not
when you turn the key fully to start the engine I get messages if I hold the key in that position
any ideas?

Just turn the ignition to the ON position and tell me if anything shows and also if anything is I'll united on the shifter?

is this on top of the £20+ ive already spent?

As of right now there should not be any additional charges unless requested by you.

Im not sure I trust this site and very wary about being charged over the top, I left a deposit in good faith but am not yet sure just how much its going to cost me, total £13?

I do not handle the billing part of the site. Yes as of right now you just have the deposit which the site charged you holding it in an account. If you would like to continue with the problem let me know.

I'm still not confident of the cost, is the telephone call going to cost in total £13?

Unfortunately I am.not available for a phone call at the moment but if you did request that then yes it is an additional charge.

Bit fed up with this you cant help via email and you cant tell me how much the call will cost and now you tell me that you cant do the telephone call anyways.Not satisfied at all, will take my business else where. I was only trying to get an idea of cost...
Take it my deposit will be refunded.
Matt, Engineer