Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I am getting a P1775 and P0727 code, what can be the

Customer Question

Customer: I am getting a P1775 and P0727 code, what can be the problem?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: riding down the street and the light on the dash comes on, car is still running at 10mph and drive about fifty feet the car shut off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jaguar Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I may be overlooking it, but I dont see the model or year of your Jaguar listed, which is important in trying to diagnose the issue, so please post this information. thanks