peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Transmission is stuck in park no light is on on the gear

Customer Question

Transmission is stuck in park no light is on on the gear display won't start
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind we were installing a radio it was because the Hazzard switch was unplugged
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent resolved this issue here yet if this was after you installed the radio that this issue here occured check and make sure nothing else was bumped loose or disconnected during the install and that all wiring around and behind the radio is o.k. with no damage.If this has all already been resolved or if these are all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete