Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Last year My 03 jag x type of would go into limp mode. After

Customer Question

Last year My 03 jag x type of would go into limp mode. After I would pull over turn it off and wait, restart it it was fine, then it got to be all the time, can't remember the codes I got then but know it was for the pedal and or throttle assy, i put a new pedal assy on and used known good throttle assy. And it still did the same thing. I was told it was the ecm, I changed the ecm with a used one, towed it to the dealer to reprogram, it was fine for 3 mths, just started one morning with a missfire on cyl # ***** Change the coil and. Now code p01344 and now no throttle response
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for usnjustanswer.com

to confirm the code is P1344? Do you have a digital multimeter to perform testing.