Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

My a/c is blowing hot air from 3 out of 4 front vents when

Customer Question
on full cold . when the...
My a/c is blowing hot air from 3 out of 4 front vents when on full cold .
when the a/c is off it is still blowing hot air from the lower vents. I got on some forums and it seems to be either the temp controller or sensor failure, have you heard of this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
9/9/2015
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician

Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

We may have a problem with the climate module or heater control valve as that is what controls the flow of hot coolant to the heater core. If you have a test light and digital multimeter we can test the circuit. I also recommend we have a shop check the pressures with a set of gauges. Let me know.

Just checking in to see if you needed any further assitance. The question is still open on my end since it has yet to be rated. If you are satisfied please rate with a positive rating so I can receive credit. Thanks.

Richard, Jaguar Technician