Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

My a/c is blowing hot air from 3 out of 4 front vents when

Customer Question

My a/c is blowing hot air from 3 out of 4 front vents when on full cold .
when the a/c is off it is still blowing hot air from the lower vents. I got on some forums and it seems to be either the temp controller or sensor failure, have you heard of this?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

We may have a problem with the climate module or heater control valve as that is what controls the flow of hot coolant to the heater core. If you have a test light and digital multimeter we can test the circuit. I also recommend we have a shop check the pressures with a set of gauges. Let me know.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Just checking in to see if you needed any further assitance. The question is still open on my end since it has yet to be rated. If you are satisfied please rate with a positive rating so I can receive credit. Thanks.