Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Jaguar: I have a 2009 xf jaguar an I was told it needs a A…

Customer Question
I have a 2009 xf...
I have a 2009 xf jaguar an I was told it needs a A M module where do I get one that is less pricely?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Jaguar
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
how do I get the navigational system to work, I do not think it has one installed.
6/25/2015
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
Are you trying to add navigation to a vehicle that did not come with it or does your current system not work and you were told you need a navigation control module.