Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Jaguar 30 s-type se: , have 2001 jag s type window f/n/s

Customer Question

Hi , have 2001 jag s type window f/n/s regulator plastic clips and cable broken, do i needa kit or new regulator
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
.
The window regulator will have to be replaced. It comes with the cables, motor and all the clips attached.
.
Right
XR837314
Left
XR837315
….
I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fu57lywbw21jggj/Front%20Door%20Window%20Regulator%20and%20Motor.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.