Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

My brilliant 16 year old daughter decided to to take off her

Customer Question
diamond earring in the back...
My brilliant 16 year old daughter decided to to take off her diamond earring in the back seat of my 2012 Jagar XJL, and promptly dropped it between the seat cushion and the back rest. I have been going crazy searching the internet on how to remove the seat cushion in this car. I found the pull tabs to release the backrest, but that did not get me to where I need to be, so I have to remove the rear seat cushion to get to the earring.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jaguar
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/2/2015
Jaguar Mechanic: Randy, Auto Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy
Randy, Auto Specialist
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified automotive professional with over 25 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.REMOVAL DIAGRAMS>>
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Randy
Randy
Randy, Auto Specialist