Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

My jaguar is a xj6 1996. How can I disable the alarm killing…

Customer Question
My jaguar is a xj6...
My jaguar is a xj6 1996. How can I disable the alarm killing starter? Cause my car cannot start and the gear is lock
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Jaguar
4/23/2013
Jaguar Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Jaguar Technician replied 9 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Jaguar Technician

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long wait, many have looked at your post and have not felt comfortable helping. This area of concern is not my strongest point but I will try to help as best I can at least with some information. I have access to a lot of repair guides so I should be able to at least do something to aid you if your still needing help and willing to let me try

I was fixing my fuel pump , so without unplug the batterie cable, I jacked the car up with the two rear wheel up . Before that the car could start and the gear shift wasn't lock. So as soon I put it down the problem start, gear shift lock, and can' start it too. So I want to disable the alarm systems , but I can't find the alarm systeme to try to put it to the factory mode, so my friend if you could help , I will appreciate . Thanks ahead.

I do not know how to disable it but I do know what pins to check at the security ECM to see what is wrong, see the file below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/96jaguarsecurity.pdf