Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

2000 jaguar s type: plastic..the latch/hook for the trunk lock..pushes…

Customer Question
have a 2000 jaguar s...
have a 2000 jaguar s type. What is exactly the name of the plastic peice in the trunk that houses the latch/hook for the trunk lock? It also has a springed door that pushes in! Mine is broken, and i can't find it online because I din't know the correct name for it. TNX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Jaguar
6/28/2010
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 8 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com

Jag calls that part a trunk lid finisher. The part number is XXXXX

http://www.jaguarpartscenter.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=215718

Select Catalog: View All CatalogsCollisionMechanical

Search by OEM Part Number:
(Select Make)JaguarLand Rover
Multi-Part Search
Collision Catalog
Item NumberMSRPCore PricePrice
XR837925 $52.25$0.00$40.23
Rear body and floor - Interior trim - Rear sill plate
Rear sill plate - Trunk trim 2000 - 2004
Add to Cart Contact Us
OEM Catalog
Item NumberMSRPCore PricePrice
XR837925$52.25$0.00$40.23

Rear body and floor Interior trim Rear sill plate Rear sill