Republic of Ireland Law

Republic of Ireland law questions answered by Experts

I'm looking to get legal advice I'm in Ireland can someone…

Customer Question
Hey I'm looking to...

Hey I'm looking to get legal advice I'm in Ireland can someone speak to me about that?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Yeah , in cork

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it has .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I got involved in something that my ex partner dragged me into and now I'm being brought to court for it, I just wanted to know who I explain my story to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Republic of Ireland Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: Buachaill, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

1. What is your question? This is a Question and Answer forum. So, unless Experts know your question, they cannot give you an answer.