Republic of Ireland Law

Republic of Ireland law questions answered by Experts

My employer removed 500 cash out of the safe to see if I…

Customer Question
My employer removed 500 cash...
My employer removed 500 cash out of the safe to see if I would spot it. I didn't. I have been away on holiday and also off sick. Where do I stand with this? Also when I joined the company there were NO procedures which I had to write with no training.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Republic of Ireland Law
11/14/2017
Solicitor: lrizos,
 replied 9 months ago
lrizos

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Solicitor: lrizos,
 replied 9 months ago

Good Morning

I am currently overseas and if you wish a call I cannot call you.

Has he terminated you for this?

Is he alleging you have not followed procedures?

It does not matter if the procedures are in writing or not. The question is, were you given a process to follow and you have failed to follow it? How long have you been with the employer? You say you were on holiday this suggest at least 12 months? Do you have issues with not knowing what to do and have you told your employer before this that there were no clear guidelines and you needed training to do the job?

well I asked for an IRISH Solicitor and thought I was getting an answer of some sort. is this a scam then?
Solicitor: lrizos,
 replied 9 months ago

I will have it referred to the irish solicitors.

You have come through to Australian Law.

Please be patient.

Regards

I think it's too complicated for on line. I will go see a solicitor in Ireland tomorrow.