Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

J need advice, J have debt 32000 Euro, J took loan car from

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: J need advice
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: J have debt 32000 Euro
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: J took loan car from scotland bank in 2006 and 2007 J stop to pay my loan
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: J got a letter today from Cabot Asset Purchases that J should repay 32,041.51 euro J got
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

1. Can you provide more information please so I can answer your question. Are you J? Has the loan obtained from Scotland been assigned to Cabot Asset Purchases? When was the last date upon which made a payment to the debt or make an acknowledgement of the debt? When did J stop paying the loan? Are you based in Ireland?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi it is me Aleksandra, J live in Ireland. J took a loan for car from Bank in Scotland in Cork in Ireland in December 2006 year and J stop repay my loan in March 2007. Four years ago J got a letter with my debts that J owe 32000 euro, J did agreement with Cabot Asset Purcheses Ireland Limited is a collection agency that J made repayment 15 euro per week, but J stoped repay three years ago, MABS advisor help me with all this process, J lost my job and J was not able to pay my debt 15 euro per week and nobody bother me by three years, yesterday J got a letter from Cabot Asset Purchases Ireland Limited that J should repay them 32,041.52 euro outstanding balance that is car loan from 2006, but J am not able to pay them such amount and J need advice what J will have to do in this situation. My partner had a car crash in this car in March 2007 they send the car for scrab J do not know where is that car?
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

2. Dear Alexsandra, who is J? Is J your former partner? How do you have a liability if J took out the loan? I am confused about J and who they are and what you have to do with it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
J took a loan from bank of soctland in Ireland, but my partner had car accident. J am responsible for car loan
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

3. Who is J? Are you J? Or is someone else J? What was the name of your partner? Was it J?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yesterday J got a letter from Cabot Asset Purchses (Ireland) Limited that J should repay 32,041.51 euro for them . This is car loan, which J borrow from Bank of Scotland in December 2006 and stoped repay in March 2007.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

4. Dear Alexsandra, I will OPT OUT and let some other Expert Answer your Question as I am confused about who J is.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
may be that help you" we are the authorised debt reovery agency for cabot assest purcheses (ireland) limited. Your account details have been passed to us by cabot asset purchases (ireland) limited to act as collection agent" may be that help you