Republic of Ireland Law

Republic of Ireland law questions answered by Experts

I received 2 court summons for no insurance and failure to…

Customer Question
I received 2 court...

I received 2 court summons for no insurance and failure to produce within 10 days

Lawyer's Assistant: Was a citation issued? Has a court date been set?

Yes and Yes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a date to appear in court. Although I did produce my insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. I was given 10 days to produce my paperwork But I couldn't find it. so I requested replacements from my insurance co When the replacement arrived I hadn't noticed that the date it started was the date that I requested a copy and not the date of the insurance certt

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/25/2017
Solicitor: Daniel Mifsud,
 replied 11 months ago
Daniel Mifsud

Hello
Which state are you located in?

Hi Daniel. I'm in Ireland. I thought this was an Irish service. The link said Republic of Ireland Law
Solicitor: Daniel Mifsud,
 replied 11 months ago

Hi, you are in the Australian law category, I shall transfer it to Irish law

Yep please. I think that would be better.
Solicitor: Daniel Mifsud,
 replied 11 months ago

All the best