Republic of Ireland Law

Republic of Ireland Law Questions Answered by Experts

Republic of Ireland Law

To Whom it May Concern: Our Company have been paying 75% of

Customer Question
To Whom it May Concern: Our...
To Whom it May Concern:
Our Company have been paying 75% of our healthcare costs since I rejoined the company in 2001. My contract states that they would pay up to 75%. To cut costs, the company have now decided to fix the payment that they would contribute to us, add this costs to our salary based on the last 5 yrs payment which we will be taxed on and for us then to decide what plan we want to select. The yearly costs may increase but their contribution will be fixed. I have not agreed to this change and was happy to stay on the original setup and have indicated that I do not authorize any increase in my salary until I seek independent advise. I have been informed that whether we agree to this or not, that this will be happening. Can you please advise on where I stand and if he company can do this without my permission.
Thanking You.
Best Regards,
Jim Doyle
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2016
Solicitor: lucy7368,
 replied 1 year ago
lucy7368

Hi Jim,

I apologize. I just saw that you're in Ireland. I'm going to opt out and get you to an Irish lawyer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you email me as soon as a lawyer has been selected please. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Apologies, I did not submit the last message. Please just let me know via email when and who the Irish Lawyer and contact details are. Thank You.
Ronan
Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor