Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I am Tuula I have got a great sum of money from Barclays.

Customer Question

I am Tuula
I have got a great sum of money from Barclays. The anti-terrorism code is asked in a form, but I don't know how to get it.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I haven't I dod not know it were needed.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: We must get a lawyer first.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstCould you explain a little more about the background to your question please