How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2243
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife asked me to leave family home citing she did not

Customer Question

my wife asked me to leave family home citing she did not trust me
and accused me of having an affair. This is untrue. In the interest of our 6 year old son and to stop rows etc I left . of bills health care home insurance etc, whats my legal standing
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.

Your legal status is you remain married until such time as you get a judicial separation or divorce. Appropriate ancillary orders can be made by the Court to accompany such a decree which relate to maintenance, lump sum payment access and property. This can be agreed or made by order of the Court. The nature of such order will depend largely on the circumstances