Republic of Ireland Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Ronan
Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Buachill, read a previous question with interest. I was
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
Hi Buachill, read a previous question with interest. I was formerly a stay at home dad, when I split with my former partner we made our own access arrangements and she refused maintenance, quite happy… read more
I am executor for my late mothers estate along with my
Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
I am executor for my late mothers estate along with my brother. We have agreed to sell the family home to another brother who is one of 7 beneficiaries. He is selling a property to facilitate the purc… read more
My wife left the family home 3 years ago as she met another
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
my wife left the family home 3 years ago as she met another man , i was left to pay the mortgage and raise my children , since she left i have had to pay the mortgage protection the mortgage and prope… read more
I have a question regarding separation / divorce. I am now
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
I have a question regarding separation / divorce. I am now living apart from my husband for 3 years and he has remained in the family home with our 2 children aged 20 and 17. He now has a new partner … read more
Our separation was in June 2012 there was an order to sell
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
Our separation was in June 2012 there was an order to sell the family home with a stay of two years on the order from the date of the court, My ex went to live with her partner in his house a few days… read more
I live in Southern Ireland and got divorced on May 17th 2007.
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
I live in Southern Ireland and got divorced on May 17th 2007. I made an agreement out side of the court which was then brought into court and signed. My ex wife was not keeping her side of the agreeme… read more
hi i am over a year separated my children and myself had to
cmcsolicitor
cmcsolicitor, Solicitor
hi i am over a year separated my children and myself had to leave the family home, both our names are XXXXX XXXXX house, but i no longer pay towards it as i am renting, how long have i to wait before … read more
Just separated 3 mts now was married seven years my wife has
Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Hi there just separated 3 mts now was married seven years my wife has mental health problems took over dose etc i had enough. i left the family home but i havent the means to support renting a new pla… read more
I want to enquire about the implications about handing the
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
I want to enquire about the implications about handing the keys back to the bank. A bit of background information: - I'm a single mum, with 3 kids (5, 7 & 9). - I'm not working at present. I just fini… read more
Hi. I have legal aid and though they seem v good i often have
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
Hi. I have legal aid and though they seem v good i often have to wait weeks to get an answer to a query due to the heavy workload. In midst of a judicial separation. The barrister is looking for in de… read more
My husband and I have a judicial separation. We are now eligible
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
My husband and I have a judicial separation. We are now eligible for divorce as 4 years has passed. In the sep agreement it states that he pays me 85 euro per week as maintenance for our 4 children (w… read more
thank you for your answer. it thaught me two things..(1) ive
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
thank you for your answer. it thaught me two things..(1) ive been totally ignored by my solicitor and (2) ask the question that i REALLY want to ask. Thank you :-)… read more
My husband and I are legally separated. I have sole residency
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
My husband and I are legally separated. I have sole residency in the family home with my three children, two of which are young adults. I am paying the household bills and the mortgage. I am in a new … read more
I am looking for a separation from my husband. I have asked
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
I am looking for a separation from my husband. I have asked him to leave but he will not. I am a stay at home mother with 2 children under 6 years of age. I would like to know what my legal status is.… read more
My Friend Lived with her former husband in Dublin from 1990
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
My Friend Lived with her former husband in Dublin from 1990 and had three children. In 1998 my friend separated from her former husband (Judicial). Prior to the separation and as part of the separatio… read more
Hi my ex is in the middle of getting a judicial separation
Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Hi my ex is in the middle of getting a judicial separation from her husband , we have a one year old child and pay rent my ex has to pay her half of the mortgage with her ex husband , she recently too… read more
I want to leave my husband as things arent working any longer
Dublin Barrister
Dublin Barrister, Barrister
I want to leave my husband as things arent working any longer I have 4 children with my husand. what i really want to know is where would i stand legelly regarding the children and the family home as … read more
Hi I spilt up with my ex over 18 months ago and have continued
Barrister at Law
Barrister at Law, Barrister At Law
Hi I spilt up with my ex over 18 months ago and have continued to pay my share of the mortgage so far but now I am running into financial difficulties , these difficulties will be sorted within the ne… read more